I have two history based Exams this week, so blogging is not a priority.
But because I am trying to not let a day pass in Feb. where I do not post, I give you this.
I am not tagging people, but would love it if you want to play along..just leave a note in the comments if you decide to do it.
And so...here is the cheater post for today.
You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. (see above statement)
1. I am not generally an upbeat person, and it is getting harder and harder to hide that fact.
2. I love peanut butter and mint jelly sandwiches. They used to be something that my "Big Gramma" and I would share on her front porch.
3. Crooked pictures drive me crazy.
4. I forget things. A Lot. Simple things...like when writing something, I will forget how to write it. Not how to spell it, but how to physically write.
5. As a caregiver to a man who has Alzheimer's, this fact scares me to death.
6. I have always wanted to bungee jump.
7. I have never seen Shrek....not one of them.
8. I wish I was half as smart as some people give me credit for.
9. I often feel like a fraud because of #8.
10. I really have no idea of what I want to be when I grow up and this scares me.
11. When I was little, I wanted to be a doctor, or a therapist.
12. I wrongly blamed my husband for me not finishing school all those years ago, when, in fact it was MY OWN FAULT. No one can MAKE you do anything...but yourself.
13. By the time I was my daughters age, I had been in 6 grade schools in 2 provinces and four cities.
14. As a child, I loved being alone with my thoughts...and loved to write them down.
15. I have always wanted to be tall...or at least "normal" height.
16. While in University, the first time, I did things that I will NEVER tell my children about.
17. I am not proud of those things, but I do believe that they helped shape who I am today.
18. I am secretly jealous of talent that my friends possess and am often in awe of them.
19. I am disappointed in the grades that I earned after going back to school, but if you ask I will tell you that am pleased with them.
20. I hate spaghetti and almost all Italian foods.
21. I love liver and onions. I don't get to have them often as it is not a dish that most people enjoy.
22. I still have regrets about quitting my job years ago, but know that it was the right thing to do.
23. I still pick up the phone and try to call my grandmother, mother in law and a close friend. All three have been dead for years.
24. I often hear someone walking on my stairs, when I can clearly see that there is no one there.
25. I have a cat, but yearn to have a dog. I miss my dogs. While I love Lord Stanley, it is just not the same.